- Τraditional Dakos salad with “kopanisti” from Tinos: Barley rusk, chopped tomato, kopanisti cheese and local capers
- Feta cheese “saganaki” with sesame: Feta cheese, sesame, onion chutney, pear fillet
- Zucchini carpaccio: Zucchinicherry tomatoes confit, spring onions, spearmint, volaki* cheese, lemon vinaigrette *(local cheese from cow milk similar to parmesan)
- Fava salad with lemon confit: Favabeans, lemon confit, thyme
- Tinian tagliatelle with 3 cheese and lemon yogurt with thyme and walnuts: Local handmade tagliatelle, white salsa from parmesan cheese, gruyere cheese and local cream cheese, greek yogurt with lemon, thyme and walnuts
- Grilled pork belly: Local pork belly steak, marinated in sweet and sour sauce, mini pitta bread, spicy yogurt sauce, tomato chutney (served with grilled vegetables or potato chips)
- Chocolate pie with vanilla ice cream
* WE COOK WITH EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL: Olive oil is the core of Mediterranean cuisine, hence we feel proud to cook with "Elisson" Premium extra virgin olive oil which is an authentic Greek product from the Kryoneri village, Korinthia, Peloponnese. Produced in small quantities from fresh, unripe organic olives that are pressed at a temperature under 25°C, just a few hours after harvesting, "Elisson" olive oil is a healthy product, characterized by pleasant fragrances, given by the special micro-climate and the flora of the olive grove. Its rich taste accompanies all our dishes harmoniously and offers a refined gastronomic delight.