With a spirit of warm hospitality and friendliness, we aim at providing our guests with a memorable stay, full of refreshing and relaxing experiences, by living in a quality accommodation, on an authentic island where there are lots to discover; culture, nature, sunshine and fun.
OUR “SUSTAINABLE GREEN” PROMISE
Overlooking the Aegean Sea, Diles & Rinies villas exhibit top level architectural design; they are environmentally friendly and carefully crafted to the last detail to provide comfort, privacy and serenity on vacation.
The use of natural stones from local excavations, along with the application of earthy colors, has achieved a harmonious blend of the villas with the surrounding area.
Along the lines of local traditional architecture, the innovative style of construction uses natural elements like the sun, the earth and the air to create natural air-conditioning throughout the year.
Diles & Rinies applies deliberately practices towards a GREEN & SUSTAINABLE world:
- Carefully environmentally crafted with the use of natural stones from local excavations
- We are targeting to offset our carbon foot print by using natural elements, like the wind and the sun, to create natural air-conditioning throughout the year, especially to the partially below ground level
- We use ecological, non allergic detergents for the cleaning of your villas
- Our bed linen made of 100% pure cotton
- We promote earth cultivation by planting vegetables, fruits, herbs, olive trees and grapevines in the gardens of the estate or affiliate green gardens, without using chemical fertilizers
- We utilize fresh local product such as milk, bread, fruits and purchase the majority of goods and services from local suppliers- To promote our community relationship, we are committed to selecting the majority of our employee’s from the local area
TINOS VILLAS HIGHLIGHTS
All villas are ideal for families, friends or couples. Their size varies from 100 to 180 m2 within a plot of 450 to 1,000 m2 and it is divided in two levels; the upper level with a living / dining room, kitchen, WC, fire place, spacious verandas with pergolas and barbeque area and the lower level with two to four bedrooms (most of them with en suite bathroom), laundry room, verandas and storage spaces. Each residence has a parking area and a garden, while some of them have also a wine cellar. The decoration is of simple Mediterranean style with a vintage touch.